Monday, January 10, 2011

Rhiannon answers questions about Mommy~

I saw this on Amanda's Blog and had to do it- knowing MY girl this has to be hilarious!


1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
"Silly-Head!"

2. What makes Mommy happy?
"Something that makes you happy is when I tell you I love you."

3. What makes Mommy sad?
"When I don't say, 'I love you!"

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
"When you make silly faces."

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
"Umm, a little boy." (I chimed in, "I WAS NOT a little BOY!") "You were like a mommy!"

6. How old is Mommy?
"24!"

7. How tall is Mommy?
"8 Months-Years Old" (Okkk... Lol)

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
"You like to go to Target with me!"

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
"She goes to work."

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"From hiding from me- cause you're good at that." (I hid from her last week and made her cry because she couldn't find me!! Oops! #momfail)

11. What is Mommy really good at?
"You're good at doing Yoga!"

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
"You're not very good at cutting things up."

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
"She makes cookies." (I work at a bakery!)

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
"Sandwiches!" (She's SO right!!!)

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
"That you make me proud of you is when you rode a horse with me when we went to North Dakota."

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"She would be Cinderella!"

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
"We go to Target together ALL THE TIME!" (This unfortunately is very accurate.)

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
"Cause we have the same hair!"

19. How are you and Mommy different?
"Cause we don't have the same nose."

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
"Because you say you love me all the time!"

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Target



xoxo,
Sarah

0 comments: