Thursday, April 2, 2009

We're Married!

So I haven't blogged much lately... Oops. But I had to post a few of my favorite photos of our wedding day. Our photographer Paige IS incredibly talented. I can't believe THESE are the photos we get to spend the rest of our lives looking at! Thank you Paige!



The day was SO AMAZING, and my mom keeps telling me I need to post all of the behind the scenes about the day so I don't forget (like I would ever forget all the things that went wrong, lol) But I'm scared if I DO write about it the post would remind my friends what a crazy-bridezilla they had to deal with all day saturday and in turn I wouldn't have any bridesmaids for my next wedding (totally joking!)



Here are some of my faves!


In our hotel room at the Mission Inn...

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the Wedding

Photobucket

My Nini-Bug

Photobucket

Love this...

Photobucket

And they lived Happily Ever After.... The End.

Photobucket

xoxo,

Sarah Foss =)

PS- Thanks to Carrie for amazing hair and Make-Up and Melissa for being my superwoman for the day! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful =-)

Tina said...

Congrats! You looked absolutely lovely. And that hotel room looks completely astonishing!

Erika said...

Hi Sarah! Thank you for the comment on my blog. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! my husband and i both worked for next on the bachelor/bachelorette...small world, huh?!!! :-)