Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas is here already!?

Where has the time gone? I always feel so bombarded when the holidays arrive. Don't get me wrong I am more than happy to sit in my home amongst the decorations, drinking hot cocoa, and watching Elf- but I start to panic as soon as November hits! Luckily, Christmas cards are never a stress for me! I LOVE putting them together, choosing the pictures, and licking the stamps- this year I have the opportunity to share about the gorgeous cards on Shutterfly! I am in love with all of their designs and can't wait to put ours together this year!

I usually do just a photo card but I think I'm going to change it up a bit this year and do a holiday card with our family picture on it!

Although these make me want to change mind! Haha



This is the one I think we will choose though!

I'll post our final decision as soon as we send them out in the mail! I'm so excited to show you all!!

xoxox,
Sarah


0 comments: